Ways to Exfoliate Your Elbows for Smooth Skin
Say goodbye to rough, bumpy elbows and elbows that are dry! With just a few steps, you can exfoliate your way to baby-smooth skin in no time. Exfoliation is a key step in skincare routine and it helps keep your skin healthy and free of impurities. In this blog post, we’ll explore the best ways to exfoliate your elbows in order to achieve the softest skin ever. From homemade scrubs to store-bought products, many options are available when tackling those stubborn elbow bumps. So keep reading for some easy tips on how you can get softer arms with each exfoliating session!
How to get smooth, exfoliated elbows at home
Exfoliating your elbows can be an easy way to get soft, smooth skin. However, to do this at home, you’ll need a few items:
- A scrub brush or loofah will help you scrub away dead skin cells and make it easier for moisturizers to sink in deep into the skin.
- Natural body scrub – You can create your own with basic kitchen ingredients such as sugar, coconut oil, honey and essential oils or buy a ready-made one from a store.
- Moisturizer – Choose an oil-based moisturizer like almond, avocado or olive oil if you want something that really soaks into the skin and provides deep hydration.
- Towel – Use a soft towel to help dry off and remove any excess moisture after exfoliating.
To use these supplies, start by wetting your elbows in the shower or bath and then apply your body scrub in circular motions, gently scrubbing away dead skin cells. Next, rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Then generously moisturize your elbows with the oil-based moisturizer of your choice. Reapply this step as often as necessary until you achieve the desired result! Lastly, be sure to wear sunscreen when going out during the day since freshly exfoliated skin can be more sensitive to sun exposure than usual.
Following these steps should give you smooth, exfoliated elbows at home. Enjoy your fresh and healthy skin!
DIY natural scrubs to lighten dark elbows
Dark elbows can be embarrassing and make you feel self-conscious. Fortunately, many natural ingredients can help to lighten dark elbows. Here are some easy DIY natural scrubs to help reduce the appearance of dark elbows:
- Sugar & Honey Scrub – Mix 1 teaspoon each of sugar and honey, add a few drops of lemon juice and massage it into your skin in a circular motion for 10 minutes. Rinse off with cold water and pat dry.
- Oatmeal & Yogurt Scrub – Mix ¼ cup oatmeal with 2 tablespoons yogurt and massage onto your skin in a circular motion for 5 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water and patting dry.
- Papaya & Milk Scrub – Mash a few slices of ripe papaya with 2 tablespoons of milk and massage onto your skin in a circular motion for 10 minutes before rinsing off with cold water and patting dry.
These DIY natural scrubs can help to lighten the appearance of dark elbows when used regularly. Still, following up with moisturizing lotion afterward is important to keep your skin hydrated. Also, protect your skin from excessive sun exposure, as this can cause further darkening of the elbows. However, with these tips, you can have lighter, smoother elbows in no time!