Code Of Ethics
Wood + Grace Boutique™ and its vendors acknowledge the need to preserve and encourage the best business practices in the wedding industry. As a condition of advertising, each vendor must uphold the Wood + Grace Boutique Code of Professional Ethics.
Wood + Grace Boutique vendors will,
Use honestly and integrity to provide the best services to their clients.
Honor fellow Wood + Grace Boutique vendors and others with kindness and professionalism.
Comply with Wood + Grace Boutique standards as stated in each promise:
- PROMISE 1 | I will use honesty to represent my experience and qualifications.
- PROMISE 2 | I will conduct myself as a professional in the wedding industry and treat my peers with courtesy and respect.
- PROMISE 3 | I will commit myself to the needs and visions of my clients.
- PROMISE 4 | I will share knowledge and professional experience with others in the wedding industry.
- PROMISE 5 | I will at all times maintain the trust and privacy of my clients
- PROMISE 6 | I will only offer services which I am qualified to provide. When unable to fulfill requests for service, I will make every effort to recommend the services of a qualified Wood + Grace Boutique vendor.
- PROMISE 8 | I will protect my current and future clients against fraudulent practices which discredit the wedding industry.
- PROMISE 9 | I will be inclusive to whom I serve and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of my activities or operations.